ads

Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Sunday Movie Playlist


I always pop in a few movies on Sunday to have on as I chill, and today is no different.

First was....The Green Lantern
       Starring Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively! Believe it or not, I think this is such an inspirational movie. All that talk of the strength of will power is encouraging!

Then I popped in....The Hunger Games
        I kept thinking about the time when I went to go see this at the movie theater. In the first 10 minutes of the movie Katniss volunteers to take her sister's place in the games, and the whole theater begins weeping. -______- Aside from being annoyed at the audience, I was annoyed at the government. Good movie though!

And currently I am watching, This Means War
         If you haven't seen this movie, you should! I'd call it a romantic comedy; starring Chris Pine, Tom Hardy, and Reese Witherspoon. Its such a cute movie, its kind of cliche but cute.

Oh how I love lazy Sundays... What movies are you watching today?

❤ Marquitta J

No comments:

Post a Comment