ads

Thursday, November 22, 2012

What's New?

The last time I posted, I was engaged to be married, it was nice, sunny, and summery outside, and life was dandy.

Since I haven't posted in a while, I wanted to update you on what's new!

Lists are easy so here goes:

1. I got married! YAY!!!!! Now I'm Mrs. Fields (and unless you want burnt cookies, don't ask!)
2. I went on an AMAZING honeymoon to Orlando!! We shopped & explored international drive! Next time you visit, give Disney a little rest and check out the exhibits such as Ripley's Believe it or Not, the Titanic Experience, Wonder Works, the CSI exhibit, Bahama Breeze, Benihanas, etcFun stuff!
3. Officially got moved into our apartment!
4. Here's the drag: Started school

Finally, here we are at Thanksgiving about to stuff our faces with Turkey, Cranberry sauce, Collars, and Sweet Potato Pie! Yum. I'm salivating just thinking of this deliciousness! Now that its the time of thanks, I'd just like to say that I'm thankful for my husband and my year of adventures thus far. With that said...on to the upcoming...!

The end of the year is near as we'll as my continuous neglectful behavior when it comes to this blog. I won't make any declarationson how often I will post, because we all know how that works out, but I will say that I will make sure this is on a priority list. Enough of my babbling, on to the upcoming: I'm reading this book called "Very Classy" by Derek Blasberg. I pick it up because I thought it was funny and good for laughs when I cracked it open, but I've come to realize this book has tons of useful information! I won't be publishing his writing via this blog. You will need to buy the book, but I am thinking of a very interesting project and study involving the book. I don't want to reveal it just yet, because all of the details aren't worked out, but you can surely look for that to be coming soon. I will also be continuing the quote of the week and I will make sure there is a new quote this week. Lastly, there is another project coming soon that is very interactive. That's all I'm spilling for now, so please subscribe if you'd like to see what's in store!

Thanks for reading! Goodbye until later, Happy Turkey Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment