ads

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Neiman Marcus & Target Collaboration

I'm not a professional fashionista or anything, but I've been hearing a lot about this project! The Council of Fashion Designers of America which include many well know designers such as Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, and Tory Burch, team up with Target and go wild with their holiday ideas. December 1st is the release date of the new Limited Time collection of over 50 fashionable gifts.


For those of you like me who aren't blessed with rich grandparents or who don't have careers yet, and aren't able to shop at Neiman Marcus or Saks, this new collection isn't cheap, but it is definitely a lot more affordable than the high-end stores.

View the collection here

Recap:

Who: YOU
What: Checking out the collection & hopefully buying!
When:December 1st
Where: Your local Target
Why? Uhhh! Other than the thrill of shopping, you can get great quality items for a low price!

Random Fact: Personally, I've always wanted to be somewhere where some one asked me "Who are you wearing" and I could say a well known fashion designer rather than replying with "uhh T.J. Maxx" LOL! Disclaimer:There's nothing wrong with T.J Maxx in my opinion. Be a Maxxinista all you want! It just sounds cool to reply to that question with a great fashion designer! With that said, go check out the Thom Brown oh-so-cute blazer! (Link Above)

Happy Shopping! Tell me how it goes!

♥ Marquitta J







No comments:

Post a Comment