ads

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nothing Ever Goes as Planned

Yesterday, I resolved to use my camera more often and the plan was to take a BUNCH of pictures. I usually don't use my camera because I forget to take it with me when I go places. But not yesterday. Yesterday I planned it, but I should've known it wouldn't work out, because "Nothing ever goes as planned."

I was headed to the park with my camera on my arm, lens open and ready to snap, when an unexpected creature decides to crawl on my hand... Yes you guessed it, the hand with the camera. Within seconds, my hand jerks and before I could stop it, my $200, 12.1mp, blue Canon Powershot goes flying into the street. When I went to retrieve it, it was too late. The lens was out of place and the camera was broken, without a warranty.

Imagine my devastation. The one time I decide to use it, a stupid ant aborts that plan while costing me a camera. My wedding is also in exactly 3 weeks, and I can't just go on a HONEYMOON without a camera. I hope we can get enough money in three weeks to buy one.

Anywhoo... The day continued with my fiancé and I taking "Ok" pictures with our phones. Here they are, hope you like!
Flower Bed!!
Believe it or not, these are fake!
The TRUE definition of LOVE
This is a pretty color
Pink is my favorite color, if you haven't already noticed.
Fake flowers still look nice ^_^
These are beautiful...It looks professional. Not to toot my own horn.
Me and Dominique! <3
The names of those who fought and died for our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment